""It was a great leveller to meet people who have had to deal with the impact of limited vision. Not just the kids but the parents as well. It was very inspiring""
Make a Regular Donation
Thank you for your gratefully received donation which will continue to change the lives of disadvantaged young people by ensuring all Cricket for Change (C4C) programmes can continue to be delivered.
All of our existing programmes require funding and we also need new income as we seek to extend the reach of our work.
From staffing to essential equipment, every pound serves a valuable purpose.
Some of our supporters are happy for us to direct their donations where we have specific need. We can also work to find the programme appropriate to specific business needs.
- £50 pays for a young person to have a 3hr introduction to one of our
- £100 provides a 6 week coaching programme in a special needs school
- £200 enables a disadvantaged young person to qualify as a Level 1 coach
- £500 gets a young person with a disability a year round programme of coaching
- £1,000 trains a new coach through our Apprenticeship programme
I would like to give