"I would like to recommend ‘Cricket for Change’ to any school. Their staff are extremely professional with clear goals and highly skilled in their delivery, motivation and rapport with the pupils."
Cricket for Change is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of what Cricket for Change has to offer.
This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
This policy will let you know:
- What personal information is collected from you?
- How your information is used?
- Who is collecting your information?
- With whom your information may be shared?
- The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss or misuse of your information
- What else you should know about your online privacy
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
Cricket for Change collects information in one way only from our web site. We ask you for some personal information on our enquiry form.
2. What cookies are and how they are used?
3. How your information is used?
The primary goal of the Cricket for Change enquiry form is to collect enough information from you to provide the required details of our services.
4. Who is collecting your information?
When you are asked for personal information on the Cricket for Change website enquiry form, you are sharing that information with Cricket for Change.
5. With whom your information may be shared?
Your information will not be shared with any third party without your written consent.
6. The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Cricket for Change cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
7. What else you should know about your online privacy.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example in ads that you post or through email - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.